Wednesday, November 26, 2003
Sorry these questions aren't wonderful, been crazy around here getting ready for thanksgiving. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! DONT FORGET TO LEAVE YOU LINK IN THE COMMENTS SECTION IF YOU HAVE PARTICIPATED.
What hobbies if any do you have?
What hobbies if any are you interested in but never really had the time for?
What 3 things you can't do would you enjoy doing...anything at all.
@ 9:06 PM
Thursday, November 20, 2003
Hi people. This is Jaz. I'll be doing this week's questions. ^_^
If you could do ANYTHING you wanted (let's say you had magical powers or something)...
1. What would be the first 3 things you'd do for other people?
2. What would be the first 3 things you'd do for yourself?
3. What would be the first 3 things you'd do to your enemies?
@ 3:05 AM
Friday, November 14, 2003
Hey everyone =D. I figured I would put up this thursdays questions, they are late but better late than never.
1. If you could be anywhere right now where would you be?
2. If you could be with anyone right now who would you be with?
3. If you could could change the weather what weather would you choose it to be?
@ 7:37 PM
Great news! Amie wants to continue with 3 for Thursday :-) Yahoo!
@ 5:20 AM
Thursday, November 13, 2003
I'm sorry to announce that we're closing down 3 for Thursday. It has been so much fun, and we want to thank everyone who played along each week.
It is pretty much due to lack of time on my part, with school, work and my health issues, it is becoming increasingly hard to come up with ideas and sweet Colin didn't want to continue without me.
If anyone would like to take this over, you are more than welcome to. E-mail me at email@example.com and let me know you are interested, otherwise we'll shut it down completely.
@ 9:35 AM
Thursday, November 06, 2003
If you won a million dollars...
1. What are the first 3 things you'd buy?
2. What are 3 things you'd do?
3. What are 3 charities or people you'd give some of the money to?
@ 4:17 AM