Wednesday, December 31, 2003
Well I guess Amie was busy last week or something and couldn't get the questions done. So there were no questions last week and so I guess I'm doing this week's questions too, so here it goes!
1. Name 3 ((or more if you'd like)) new years resolutions.
2. What 3 things would you like to do/like to go, this new years?
3. What 3 things do you like most about new years, and 3 things you dislike?
I'm doing them a day early because I'll be out all day today, then I'll be back late 2morrow, parties rock. Have a great new years and if you're going to get drunk, get a sober driver.
Be safe! Rock on, Peace out,
@ 5:50 AM
Friday, December 19, 2003
Ooops! Sorry I'm a bit late. So much going on because of the holidays, you know how that is. Oh and if you get a CD this x-mas I totally recommend Blink 182's new CD!!!
1. What 3 things do you want most this christmas?
2. What 3 things do you miss doing on christmas from when you were younger? ((For me it would probably be the whole family actually being a family... ah the old days...))
3. What 3 things are you looking forward to this christmas?
@ 8:19 PM
Monday, December 15, 2003
Ohh man I am soo sorry I completely missed the 3 for thursday post...there is so much going on getting ready for christmas and shopping...just slipped my mind :( .
What are 3 things you do as christmas tradition?
What are 3 things if any could you do without doing for christmas...cooking, wrapping presents..anything?
What are 3 foods are your favorite christmas foods?...or drinks?
@ 9:21 PM
Thursday, December 04, 2003
Sorry!!!!!!! I'm late, I've been doing make up work... *sigh* I hate school. Anyway, here's the questions...
Have you ever...
1. Failed 3 classes in one quarter?
2. Had to work ur butt off in a class to get the grade you want? If you can, name 3 classes and talk about it if you'd like.
3. What 3 classes don't you/didn't you like?
@ 6:46 PM